lauantai 20. heinäkuuta 2019

Kv71, Lauantai 20.7. Saturday

Our camp Kv71 is coming to an end soon and we're enjoying our last days here in Partaharju. I asked my pikkuset to write about their feelings about the camp ending.

Elvi:
At first, I was very skeptical and when I got here I missed home home a lot mostly because I didn't have any friends. The first 4 days went by really slow and all I could think about was that I missed home and my friends. But the past 4 days have gone by so fast and I am so sad to be leaving right now. It took me a while to get used to the routines but now that I have, I could stay here for longer with all the amazing people I've met

Rasmus:
At first, the time at the camp went quite slow, but suddenly 9 days have already passed. Most of us were douptful of the amazing things said about the camp, but it has certainly lived up to, if not exceeded expectations. While we're all looking forward to the Confirmation Ceremony, we are also dreading the time we will have to say goodbye to the friends we have met.

Iris:
Coming here I was really scared that I would not make any friends or that I would not fit in but the last 10 days have been amazing and I have met amazing people! Everyone is so nice and understanding and helps each other! This is my second home and I'm gonna miss it so much!


Sara:
I was kind of scared and anxious about coming here as I didn't know anyone. My doubts however quickly vanished as I met amazing people and understood the classes better. The people here are mazing and I can't believe that in a week I've made better friends than I've ever had in my life. This cap has gone by so quickly and I'm so sad it has to come to end!

Kimi:
The beginning of this camp felt the most boring to me, I counted down each day to make myself feel closer to home. But the last few days has made the count down feel depressing as I don't want to leave. The time I've had here is mind blowing all the friends I've made and memories I've cherished have really this camp live up to my expectations. The many emotions that have been shedded here have really opened up my heart to be much more grateful for the wonderful life that I have lived. Thank you biggies for being so supportive even if we're complete strangers, you have made this place feel like a new home.

Kaisa:
I've had so much fun here and met so many amazing people so I'm very sad and feel down that the camp is ending and we'll all have to leave and go home so soon. Since the beginning of the camp every one has been so kind and nice so it's hard to leave now that everyone is getting confirmed and we have to leave the camp.

Thank you to the teachers, apuopet, biggies and the pikkuset for this amazing camp!

Sincerely,

Ida's group, Kirkko Lads.







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti